THE WALK-IN EXPERIENCE
For adults ages 18 and over, you can walk in and race during our normal business hours. We call this option Arrive-and-Drive racing. No membership is required for Arrive-and-Drive racing when you are racing with other adults. Races are purchased individually unless we are running a package special (see our Specials page). Our current price list is at the bottom of the page. See TIPS below for planning your next race outing.
WHAT TO EXPECT
When you arrive, head in to our main counter. Let the cashier know how many are in your group and prepare to show photo IDs. The cashier will have everyone fill out a Consent Waiver and let you know what time your race(s) will be scheduled. After making payment, you and your group will head into our briefing room to watch a short Track Rules & Safety video which will give you all the race information you will need to have a safe, fun experience. After the video you will head into our changing room to pull on a race jacket/suit, put on your balaclava (head sock) and race helmet. Now you are ready to head out to the track and get your final piece of safety equipment – a neck collar. Have your race ticket out for the track workers who will direct you to your kart and give you final safety and track information. Don’t hesitate to ask questions. You will be taking one slow lap followed by 8 full minutes of SPEED! Prepare to have an awesome race!!!
- Be prepared to show photo ID for proof of age.
- Wear closed-toed comfortable shoes (we also have rental shoes, if needed)
- Long pants are preferred, but not required
- Allow about an hour for a race.
- The check-in process takes about 20 minutes and there is sometimes a wait for track time.
- We encourage you to call ahead to see what the track wait looks like.
- Sometimes the track is rented out to private events and we can help you avoid lengthy waits.
- Most drivers average 18 laps/race – can you fit in more?
- Want to have reservation privileges and race at discounted prices?
- See below for Membership Advantages
Purchasing an Annual MIK Membership is the best way to save and receive great member benefits.
MIK MEMEBERSHIP INCLUDES:
- Annual Membership Card (good for one year from the date of purchase).
- Discounted race prices on all individual races
- Adult and Teen Members may race with Jr. Members in Family Race Heats
- Call-Ahead Reservation Privileges (may be suspended during peak race times)
- Expedited check-in – no need to fill out forms and watch the Safety Video after your first visit. (Jr. Racers will be required to watch the Safety Video once a day.)
- Seasonal Race Specials for Members Only
*Prices subject to change without notice
- ARRIVE-AND-DRIVE RACE $24/RACE
- ADULT MIK MEMBERSHIP $25
- TEEN (15–17yr olds) MEMBERSHIP $15
- 5 RACE PACKAGE (per membership) $85
- MEMBER RACING- $19 each
- DAILY DOZEN $150